Fairmont Singapore presents a pampering staycation retreat for animal lovers and their fur-kids, with luxurious accommodation on dedicated floors at the hotel, right in the city centre.
When in need of a quick city break, there’s no need to leave Fido or Princess at home now, take your dog (or cat) to explore new parks and the wide avenues surrounding the Fairmont Hotel, as you all relax and soak in the luxury and pampering services that are available.
The Pawfect Package Includes:
- One-night stay in Fairmont Room or Signature Suite
- Breakfast for (2) two adults at Prego or in-room dining
- S$50 nett dining credits per stay that can be used at Prego, Anti:Dote, Mikuni, Asian Market Cafe, and for in-room dining (no pets allowed in restaurants)
- Complimentary use of pet amenities provided in your room, a snug bed, water bowl, and pee pads
- Pet owners can park in the driveway so it’s easier to transport their furbabies and luggage for check-in
The family can all check-in from 3pm onwards and check-out prior to noon, on day of departure.
Feel like just chilling and catching up on social media, movies or just scrolling on TikTok? With unlimited WIFI for multiple devices, everyone will be happy. And if it is a fur-family birthday treat, don’t forget to bring along a special cake, to delight your Fur-kid.
Do you know someone who just doesn’t want to go away without their precious pet? Then surprise them and purchase a gift voucher letting them choose their preferred dates.
The price of fur-ever love?
Fairmont Room (North Tower)
S$399++ per night (Sundays-Thursdays) ^
S$499++ per night (Fridays, Saturdays, Eve of Public Holidays, Public Holidays) ^
Signature Suite (North Tower)
S$499++ per night (Sundays-Thursdays) ^
S$599++ per night (Fridays, Saturdays, Eve of Public Holidays, Public Holidays) ^
^ SingapoRediscovers vouchers are eligible for use with these packages
The fine print: Terms & Conditions*
- Available for stays from now till 29 December 2021
- No more than two pets or total weight of 15kg are allowed per room.
- Pets are not allowed in the hotel gym, swimming pool area, restaurants and bars
- Pet owners will need to keep their fur-kid in a crate or carrier when in the hotels’ public areas or in the elevators and escalators.
- Pet owners will be responsible for the safety of their pets.
- Pets must not to be left alone at any time.
- Not inclusive of pet birthday cake, pet food and cat litter.
- Dining credits must be used during the stay and is not applicable at JAAN by Kirk Westaway and SKAI. Dining credits cannot be used in conjunction with other dining discounts.
- Reservations are non-cancellable and non-refundable 48-hours prior to check-in date.
- Rates are subject to 10% service charge and prevailing government taxes.
- Extra cleaning fee might be incurred.
- Subject to availability, blackout dates apply.
- Not valid in conjunction with other offers, promotions, discounts and vouchers.
- In case of dispute, Fairmont Singapore reserves the right of final decision.
**Please note that the regulations in the adjoining Raffles City Shopping Centre differs and does not allow pets except for guide dogs.